Friday 19 October 2012

PICTURING TIME


A competition to illustrate time in some way. After lots of brain storming I have picked up on the 'TIME FLIES' caption and these are some of my prelimarily sketches.





 

 

                                                                                 



                                                               
CLOCKFACE NOT RIGHT. NUMBERS NEED SPACING. BUT I LIKE THE IDEA!
 
 
 
 
 
 
NOW FOR MORE RESEARCH!
 
 

 
A few ideas of picturing time.
 
 
VERY INTERESTED IN TYPOGRAPHY OF TIME. HERE ARE A FEW QUOTES.
Would like to use cut out typography. Below are some ideas.
As I studied this girls face the black white image struck me. I thought of racism, which seems to be in the news a lot lately.
 
 
 



 
I like the pause and stop symbols as part of the message I,m trying to convey.
 

 
 
Next idea TIME IS AN ILLUSION.
 
 
  


 
 
 

 



 
 








 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment